Node With React: Fullstack Web Development
Build and deploy fullstack web apps with NodeJS, React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB.
Created by Stephen Grider
What you’ll learn
- Learn the architectural considerations of building a full stack app
- Connect a front-end Create-React-App server to a NodeJS and Express backend
- Communicate data from your Mongo database to your React application
- Understand how to route user requests on the front end with React Router and on the backend with Express
- Build reusable user inputs with Redux Form, complete with navigation
- Handle credit cards and receive payments from your users with Stripe
- Engage your users with automated emails
- Enhance authentication flows in your app with Google OAuth authentication
- Separate production and development resources with advanced API key handling techniques
- Educate your users on how to use your app with custom build landing pages
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning to build fullstack apps. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build full stack apps with the latest in web technology
This course assumes you’ve got the basics of React and Redux down. Check out my course ‘Modern React with Redux’, its the perfect preparation!
Go beyond the basics of React and Redux! This course will teach you to combine the ultra-popular React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB technologies to build a fullstack web application.
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer
SIZE: 3.44 GB